Monday, August 16, 2010

internet filtering lecture

This lecture was quite interesting that it shows the good and bad that we can get from Internet filtering. though at some point was beat frustrated as my computer has just cut itself off. Had to look from the lecturers slides, though my heart was still yearning for my own computer to reconnect. As the person who is short sighted I feel very comfortable to have my own computer to look this very closely. I end up loosing my focus as I was just keep trying my computer as the result I end up going up and down looking for the one I can be able to use. What cross my mind out of the whole entire things is that sometimes we can behave like school learners. While you are teaching you find them roaming around the class looking for a pen even if you didn't ask them to write something. And I just felt that it is important to check their staff if the are working properly as they will not give you your full attention as long as what is bothering them have not been solved. We can indeed behave like learners, I wonder if that is because of the environment or our human mind work the same irrespective of an age.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zola
    We are human first. I understand your frustation. I also discovered a lot of tips on the behaviour of learners during the entire course, especcialy when things went wrong with my workstation. The difference between you and me is that you shared valueable information and I didn't. Children also behave like that. Some of them like to share and others don't. It is important for us to create space for the "silent" communicators.

    ReplyDelete