Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a course

Now that we have come to the end of this ICT application course. I've really learned a lot in this module. Creating a wiki and a blogger to me those were amongst the most enjoyable things that I've done in this module. Being taught how to evaluate the website was also among other things. Course I used to take whatever I see from the Internet. I happy course now I'm able to create blogger for my learners as they will socially networking with academic things. Technology it such a good thing I've really experience that. To all my colleague I enjoyed to be in your groups good people. We shared knowledge and information. Mostly people were also willing to assist others. I give a credit for that. Have a wonderful long holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment