Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creating your Wiki

What a long day for me. Having being the only one member in the group. I had to listen and try not to miss out something as I have to do peer education for my members who were not in today for various reasons. What I've learn how to create your wiki.We visited the wiki space site in order to create our own wikis. In fact we were given just a brief background what is wikis space all about. That it is a educational site not commercial, and should you do something else other than that you will be charge for that. So it is has been created for educational purposes that you can for any leaning area. We've started by signing up where a leader has to sign up. I had some difficulties in signing up as I am a leader. I then had to use one of my members details in order to be able to sign up. The challenging part is that you need not to forget your signing up details hence was the only one in the group. We had to invite other members of the group. Change the theme and colour and add logo.

1 comment:

  1. Zola
    When we started blogging it was difficult but now it is much more easier. In my mind's eye I see how we and our children enjoy using wikis to do our work collaboratively. Children prefer technology above the old boring way of teaching. We all will see better results and reap the benefit. Good luck with your wiki.

    ReplyDelete